BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING
Supply and Delivery of 12 Motor Vehicles- UMRA/SUPLS/2022-23/00042
- The Uganda Microfinance Regulatory Authority received funds from the Government of Uganda to be used for the acquisition of 12 Motor Vehicles ie 9 Double Cabin Pickups and 3 SUV Vehicles.
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 as amended and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00 am-5:00 pm working days.
- The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Uganda Shillings One Hundred Thousand Only (Ugx. 100,000). The method of payment shall be through banks authorised to receive Non Tax Revenue.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 10:00am on 6th February, 2023. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Uganda Shillings Twenty-Eight Million Only (Ugx. 28,000,000) for Lot 1 and Six Million Two Hundred Thousand Only (Ugx. 6,200,000) for Lot 2. Bid securities must be valid until 2ndJune 2023. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to ttend at the address below at 8(d) at 10:30am
- There shall be NO pre-bid meeting/site visit
- (a) Documents may be inspected at: Uganda Microfinance Regulatory Authority
(b) Documents will be issued from: As in 8 (a) above
(c) Bids must be delivered to: As in 8 (a) above
(d) Address of bid opening: As in 8 (a) above
9. The Planned Procurement Schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|Publish bid notice||5th January, 2023|
|Pre-bid meeting/ Site visits where applicable||N/A|
|Bid closing date||6th February, 2023|
|Evaluation process||1st March, 2023|
|Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice||(Within 5 working days from Contracts Committee approval of evaluation report)|
|Contract signature||After Solicitor General’s Approval|